Allow me to introduce you to my newest addiction…
Mmmmm, now doesn’t that look tempting?! What’s even more tempting is the fact this little treat is completely raw, healthy and guilt free!
Healthy Raw Vegan Peanut Butter Cups
Agave syrup/ maple syrup (Honey is non vegan)
RAW peanut butter (or any raw nut butter)
Toppings: Nuts, cacao nibs, coconut
Use organic products where ever possible!
1. Mix together equal ratio of cacao, coconut oil and honey (I usually used 3tbsp, which makes 6-9cups depending on size)
2. Add about 1-2tsp. to the bottom of a cupcake tin/ liner, then pop into freezer for 20-30mins
3. Add a layer of nut butter over the chocolate and pop back into freezer
4. Once hardened cover with a final layer of chocolate and lightly press in desired toppings.
5. Return to freezer for 20-30mins and devour all! (Store them in the freezer)
Love, Jenny xxx