On these chilly winter mornings, nothing beats a beautiful dish of baked oatmeal. Banana is a great natural sweetener, and the blueberries add a little bit of spice and juice. The perfect amount of crunch and gooeyness, tastes like a freshly baked cake! This is defiantly one of my top picks for the season.
Banana Blueberry Baked Oatmeal
1tsp. maca powder (optional)
1/4tsp. baking soda
1/2tsp. baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 180 degreesC. Mix oats with milk and allow to soak
2. Meanwhile mash up the banana, leaving a few slices for decoration.
3. Pour into oats and mix in well with baking powder, baking soda and maca.
4. Lastly stir in the blueberries and nut butter, pour into a baking dish/ ramekin.
5. Decorate with remaining fruit and pop into oven for 20-25min (when the top becomes golden and bouncy)
6. Remove and top with more nut butter if your heart desires- which mine always does!
Love, Jenny xxx