Raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, boysenberries… I just love all berries in general.
Banana Blackberry Pie Porridge
1/3c. blackberries, or any berry of choice (frozen or fresh)
1/2c. almond milk
2tbsp. coconut sugar
1tsp. vanilla essence
1. Bring the water to a boil in a saucepan, and add the oatmeal. Turn to low heat and allow it to simmer till most of the liquid has been absorbed.
2. Meanwhile mash up the bananas, you can leave one roughly chopped if you’re like me and love that explosion of sweetness in your mouth!
3. Add approx 2 full tbsp. of mashed banana to the saucepan and pour in a splash of almond milk. Continue stirring.
4. Repeat the previous step until the all banana has been used up.
5. Transfer to a large bowl and top with your favorites.
Love, Jenny xxx